WHY STUDY IN ROMANIA
Romania ranks 52nd in the Human Development Index, and is a developing country.
It has the world's 47th largest economy by nominal GDP and an annual economic growth rate of 7% (2017), the highest in the EU at the time. Following rapid economic growth in the early 2000s, Romania has an economy predominantly based on services, and is a producer and net exporter of machines and electric energy, featuring companies like Automobile Dacia and OMV Petrom.
It has been a member of the United Nations since 1955, part of NATO since 2004, and part of the European Union since 2007. An overwhelming majority of the population identifies themselves as Eastern Orthodox Christians and are native speakers of Romanian, a Romance language.
Romania is a great place for you to study, diplomas are recognised all over Europe and beyond. In addition, the Diploma Supplement (DS) issued automatically with your graduation diploma is bilingual and thus ensures transparency of learning outcomes and improves employability. Here are some more...
7 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD STUDY IN ROMANIA
1. You have a solid university degree recognized all around Europe and beyond. Romanian Higher Education is known for its rich academic heritage.
2. World's fastest Internet - Ranked 3rd place in the world, Romania has ultra fast internet connectivity.
3. Study in English, French, German, Romanian or Hungarian. Romania has a wide choice of university programs.
4. Low tuition fees and living expenses – While maintaining our academic standards, we have some of the lowest tuition and living costs in the European Union.
5. Cultural life – Bucharest offers more than 40 museums and Romania has the second-largest outdoor museum in the world, Astra Museum in Sibiu.
6. Work opportunities and quality of life - There are a number of possibilities to work as a student: you can apply directly to vacant positions published online.
7. A great place to travel – The home of seven UNESCO world heritage sites, Romania is a country of many facets.